OmniTrader is the only stock trading software designed to help traders take advantage of all the moves of the market. OmniTrader makes Technical Analysis automatic, giving users the power to make fast decisions. Many other pieces of software don’t give you real trading signals with the supporting information automatically displayed for you. OmniTrader‘s signals are very accurate – making it a very useful stock market investing tool.
This just the beginning of the OmniTrader story. OmniTrader gives users all the tools they need to “trade the moves” showing great buy and sell candidates, built-in money management, and trading simulators. OmniTrader is the only stock trading system software that generates buy and sell Signals based on the “personality” of each security in a given list.
The powerful technique that OmniTrader uses is called the Adaptive Reasoning Model (ARM). In seconds, the program will use its 120 built-in methods to test each symbol in a given list to find the techniques that are working well. It then uses those methods to generate signals. ARM was invented at Nirvana Systems in 1994, and here is how it works:
- A list of symbols is provided to the stock trading software. This list can be short or long depending on how many candidates you want the program to generate for you.
- With the press of just one button OmniTrader will begin its proprietary analysis. OmniTrader will test each of its built-in trading methods on each security, choosing the best techniques to use. OmniTrader is then able to determine the exact personality of each individual security, according to the proprietary personality of markets theory.
- Finally the stock trading software automatically finds buy and sell signals using the methods that have been found to work well for each individual security. The result is superb buy and sell signals. No other stock market investing software offers this automation benefit.
OmniTrader is made by Nirvana Systems, the same company that makes Visual Trader.
OmniTrader is also very reasonably priced compared to similar software, and as a security benifit there is a 30 day money back guarantee.
- OmniTrader Stocks Edition – retail $495
- OmniTrader Futures Edition – retail $695
- OmniTrader Real Time Edition – retail $995